Pages

Kylie Jenner Lip & Makeup Products! Styledbyhrush Hrush



Let's Talk Makeup =) I'm pretty obsessed! Like many of you, my makeup obsession often takes me to instagram.. I love to see pics and check out  new looks and the makeup products artists are using to create their makeup art =)

One of my favorite makeup artists that I follow on IG is  +StyledbyHrush =) She always creates the most gorgeous looks on herself and her celebrity clients, one of them being Kylie Jenner.

A lot of people think Kylie's lips are over the top but I love the way Hrush does her  makeup. Thats why I was so excited to see Hrush would be doing tutorials on Kylies new app www.thekyliejenner.com

For $2.99 I purchased the app and happily discovered the products and techniques Hrush uses to create many of  her flawless makeup looks!

In this Youtube video,  I share some of the products Hrush uses on Kylie that I have tried myself and yes! they are amazing!!

Check out my video on Youtube at https://youtu.be/qHptItiQdtw to find out the EXACT products Hrush uses on Kylie, including the foundation she uses, the EXACT lipstick color, techniques and MORE!!!

Let me know if you tried any of these products and your thoughts!

Talk to you soon =)




kylie jenner app
kylie jenner  makeup
kylie jenner foundation
kylie jenner makeup artist
styledbyhrush
hrush
kylie jenner app review
kylie jenner lip tutorial
kylie jenner lip kit
#makeuptalk
#makeupaddict
ken goh do foundation review
strobing
how to strobe makeup
how to strobing makeup
strobe cream review

No comments :

Post a Comment