Pages

EAT LOBSTER WITH ME! NEW ENGLAND ROAD TRIP!!!

EATING, SHOPPING. HAvinG Fun!!!! See my new boots & more FROM MY NEW ENGLAnd Road Trip!!!!!

OB Magazine asked me to do a story on Laconia so I headed to New Hampshire to do just that =)

It is so amazing beautiful there, we stayed at The Half Moon Cottages on Lake Winnipesaukee in Weirs Beach and there are just not enough words to describe how beautiful this little town is!

Not only beautiful scenery but The food is beyond amazing! I had twin lobsters that were so big , juicy and full of flavor and they were only 19.99! Thats with two delicious homemade sides!!
A little candy shop had the most seriously amazing chocolates and dipped caramel apples! The slush & ice cream shop next door t that id out of this world!!

Next time I go, now that Im on Youtube, I'll bring my camera and show you he town more...you will love it!!
Please subscribe to my channel for new videos every Friday at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEeloiUWDB-5zMRqFcESf6Q?view_as=public


At Half Moon Hotel in Weirs Beach is Also Pet Friendly!!

Thanks so much for watching!! See you next week =)




laconia hotels
weirs beach hotel
lake winnipesaukee hotels
new england hotels
pet friendly new hampshire
half moon hotel

No comments :

Post a Comment