Pages

Day in St Augustine! Favorite Things to Do!

Hi Loves! Today I spent the day in one of my favorite places, Saint Augustine Florida! Some of my favorite things to do in St Agustin are the simplest things of all..just  wandering  around the old cobblestone streets,  looking at all  the beautiful old homes. 

Its so romantic there , yet also has a spooky almost haunted feel, that I really love. It is the oldest city in America so Im sure that has something to do with it.

Part of what makes St Augustine feel so spooky to me, is the Spanish moss which hangs from so many of the trees. I also love the hidden secret gardens, some of which you can see in my travel vlog video.

But above all else..In St Augustine, my absolute favorite thing to do is go for  Coffee at Crucial Coffee Cafe ! 

It is so unbelievably  delicious and the homemade desserts are out of this world amazing! I especially love the key lime pie, its the best Ive ever had.. anywhere! 
Hope you enjoyed seeing some of st augustine old town in my travel video. Its definitely one of the best places to visit and Crucial Coffee is imo St Augustine's Best! Augustine Historic sights are amazing and there is so much much more to do in this amazing place to visit! 

Alegra Chetti;

No comments :

Post a Comment