Pages

Tory Burch + Michael Kors: Spring's Gorgeous Neutrals OOTD


For my husbands birthday, we are going on a trip to Charleston, South Carolina. I'm so excited, as the last time we were there was for our honeymoon. It was so romantic, the cobble stone streets, the black wrought iron, the spanish moss hanging from the trees. I cant wait to go back. 

Tory Burch Sandals in Makeup l Michael Kors Jet Set Travel in Blossom

I am so in love with all the gorgeous blush and nude shades for spring and summer fashion. I picked up a few items that I'm packing for our trip and some that I'm currently wearing since we're here at the beach.  


I couldn't resist  purchasing these Tory Burch Miller sandals in the color Makeup and the Kors Jet Set tote in Blossom.
For my outfit today, I wore this ruffle trimmed top that I just ordered from the Zara sale, with these Forever 21 Skinny jeans that I pretty much live in.


 I put together a spring fashion haul video that will be up on my channel this Friday. Hope you'll stop by and see what other great items I found on my Youtube page here =)

Love Always,
Alegra


No comments :

Post a Comment