Pages

Zara Sale Favorite Finds! Super Cozy Sweater Dress + Dior OOTD

Oh my word, this sweater dress from Zara is everything. It's super warm and cozy, plus effortlessly chic and trendy. I absolutely love it for its style and functionality! Its incredibly warm, so warm that I didn't even need to  wear a coat on this chilly NY day. 


I wound up purchasing this dress at the Zara sale when I was in Pasadena, CA recently. I had never been to the Zara sale and was completely blown away by the prices. I actually paid less than $20 for each of the items I purchased, which thanks to these great prices, turned out to be quite a few!


I found the most gorgeous velvet ankle boots, gray classic pumps, whimsical dresses, tops and much, much more! I was so busy while there or I would have shown a complete collection of everything I picked up. But you'll definitely be seeing these  beautiful pieces in upcoming outfits =) 


On this day out with Louie, I also wore my favorite Catherine Malandrino thigh high boots, which have corset style lace up backing. I get so many compliments when I wear these boots and I'm so excited they're now on sale for only $49 at 

Dior Cannage Quilted Lady Dior
I really should pick up another pair since I truly do love them that much! This dress would also look amazing for a night out with classic pumps and tights...that'll be a next look for sure. With this outfit I carried my Dior Cannage quilted soft lady hobo. 
I love this bag for a more casual, daytime look. This bag is sold out  now but a similar style is available at 

In the winter, I love  to wear richer lipstick shades and this one from Huda Beauty is beyond perfection. It doesn't last as long as I'd like but the color itself is just too gorgeous to resist!
Huda Beauty Liquid Lipstick in Trendsetter 

I also love how light and weightless it feels on my lips, but again, its the color itself that is so outstanding! I would love to try more shades from this collection. I was only able to try Trendsetter, the color I'm wearing, as all the other colors were sold out at Sephora. Go Huda =) Happy to see her line doing so well! 

Hope you're doing good!
Love Always, 
Alegra

No comments :

Post a Comment