Pages

Short Hills Louis Vuitton


With yesterday being my birthday, I decided to make a trip to the Short Hills Mall in NJ. Having heard so many good things about it, I had to indulge in one of my favorite pastimes, people watching!!

Short Hills Mall has been called the best mall in the country, which definitely piqued my interest. I had to put it to the test.

I entered through Neiman Marcus and immediately spied a young girl in knee high, white fur boots with matching coat. She was purchasing a Louis Vuitton Griet, which looked gorgeous on her. It was over the top fabulousness, one of my favorite sights to see!
I purchased the Frederick Fekkai Luscious Curls spray activator & was on my way.

Entering the Fendi boutique adjacent to NM was pure heaven. I tried on the cutest speedy~eqsue mini duffle & fell in love.
I was excited to find the perfect fitted cardigan & camisole in Express. I've never shopped there before, so I was pleasantly surprised. I immediately put it on and continued my trek.

A gazillion minutes later, I FINALLY spotted LV. I made a descreet dash inside. It was small & cozy and packed! Of all the high end boutiques in the mall, I was happy to see my favorite was the most popular.
An adorable teen was carrying the Beverly and another was purchasing the Damier Hampstead, adorable boyfriend in tow.

In all, I had a good time but imo this mall does not compare to the Bal Harbour in Florida. BH is one of my favorite places & I can't wait to go back!!

No comments :

Post a Comment