Pages

URBAN DECAY NAKED HEAT X TOO FACED GLITTER BOMB TUTORIAL!

Hey babes =) I just purchased the Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette and wanted to do an eyeshadow tutorial today using it =) I also incorporated my new Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette for the bronze eyeshadow look bc I felt like the Naked Heat colors didn't provide enough of a contrast. 
I love the Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette so much, these glitters shimmer and shine like no other! They're pretty easy to apply too, especially if you use glitter glue or even a little eyelash glue as a base..it just makes them truly pop and last forever on your eyes! I did purchase the Urban Decay Heat Sephora  and the Too Faced Glitter Bomb eyeshadow palette there as well =) 


Below are some of the items used in this look:

Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette

Too Faced Glitter Bomb Palette 

Too Faced Glitter Glue

Lottie London Wing Woman Liquid Eyeliner

Eylure Vegas Nay Lashes

Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick Poet

with Urban Decay Gash Liner

Thanks so much for stopping by. LYBSM 💜
Love, 
Alegra



♡♡♡Subscribe Here https://goo.gl/z4dClt♡♡♡

No comments :

Post a Comment