Pages

TRYING OUT PANDA MAKEUP! FIRST IMPRESSIONS KOREAN MAKEUP HAUL! TONY MOLY

Hi Loves, I filmed this a few months ago but forgot to upload it. Here it s today though..my Tony Moly South Korean Makeup and skincare haul! In this video, I give makeup first impressions & try out of the items below.

Korean Makeup Tony Moly 
Tony Moly - Panda's Dream Clear Pact SPF25




Tony Moly - Magic Food Banana Hand Milk


Tony Moly - Panda's Brightening Eye Base

Tony Moly - Panda's Dream Smudge Out Mascara

Tony Moly Panda's Dream So Cool eye stick

Tony Moly - 7 Days Tattoo Eyebrow ( this did wash off that night)

Tony Moly Panda's Dream sleeping pack

Tony Moly - Panda's Dream Contour Stick (#01 Highlighter)



Today has been good so far. I'm exercised today so I'm so glad bc I haven't exercised in the longest time now. I was really started to feel sluggish and not so good. I really do feel better now that I worked up little sweat today. I think thats where I always go wrong though..I push myself too hard and then am too tired to keep it up regularly.

Today I was like..Alegra, go easy! I was riding my bike and usually I put the resistance up so high. Today I told myself..you're not allowed to do that! I made myself put the resistance on 2 ...so hopefully I won't be sore and tired and can keep it up. I know the most important thing is to be consistent..just move your body, just get your blood pumping a bit on a regular basis. I always push too hard and it's not necessary.

So hopefully, fingers crossed, I can maintain this now bc I really do feel so good now..mentally and physically.

Don't Forget to enter the Colourpop My Little Pony Bundle Giveaway
Check Out Laurie at
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl9H...
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope you're having a good day too =) LYBSM 💜
Love,
Alegra
♡♡♡Subscribe Here
https://goo.gl/z4dClt♡♡♡
https://www.instagram.com/alegrachetti

No comments :

Post a Comment