Pages

MORPHE STORE HAUL! MORPHE SETTING SPRAY & LIP KIT!!

Hi Loves! I went the Morphe Store in Burbank, CA and OMG can you say makeup addict heaven?!?!?! It was beyond amazing!!
Morphe lip kit I Morphe Makeup review
I picked up so many great items but the first I tried in this video; the Morphe Setting Spray and Lip Kit, I can review right now and say YES!! They are my new favs & I highly recommend them! I know its hard to purchase makeup online if you can't try it first..that's what always made me afraid to purchase certain Morphe makeup prior to going in store..but now that I tried them, I could not be more happy! I'm hooked on these products!
Be on the lookout for my huge Morphe giveaway coming VERY soon!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by. LYBSM 💜
Love, Alegra

SUBSCRIBE to my channel at https://goo.gl/WiytCH for a new videos & to be entered in our monthly giveaways 💕👯

No comments :

Post a Comment