Pages

NEW MAYBELLINE MAKEUP 2018! SUPERSTAY FOUNDATION & MORE!

Hi Loves, I filmed this video while I was in Memphis recently; I couldn't wait to show you all the great items I picked up while I was there. I stayed at the Peabody Memphis and purchased some great fashion items at Lansky's that I show here. 

I also popped into the Walgreen's here and was able to score some great new Maybelline makeup products! I purchased the Maybelline Superstay Foundation and new colors from the SuperStay Matte Ink liquid lipsticks..these are exact dupes for Huda Beauty!

Some makeup items shown in this video include
Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage Foundation 

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color - Poet

Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lip Color - Fighter

I filmed this last week before I got sick but I'm thankfully doing better now and we will be able to film more soon =) Thank you so much for all your care & concern. You beauties helped me through.

Hope you're doing good. LYBSM 💜
Love, 
Alegra

♡♡♡Subscribe Here https://goo.gl/z4dClt♡♡♡


https://alegrachetti.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment