Pages

Creativity Takes Courage

Inspiring Quotes on Creativity

I saw this quote today from Henri Matisse, the famous painter and I was pretty shocked to see that he would feel this way. I thought, how could such a great artist be afraid paint? But I realize now, maybe everyone is afraid to be creative, not just me.
I don’t think people realize that much of what you see on social media is highly creative. People always dumb it down..but everything you write under your photos, every picture you take, every makeup look do, outfit you put together..is you being creative and it really does take courage to then post it and put it online.

I know I’m always so scared to post and thats why I’m so grateful for you beauties giving me the courage to keep going. I want you to keep going too, to keep being brave and expressing yourself. Don’t let fear hold you back. Even if no-one sees what you create, it's still amazing that you did it, you made it. You were strong and had courage to do it.

I don’t know how many times in my life, in the “real world” people have told me I was weird for stopping to take a picture of a flower, or like I’ve mentioned before, for my love of makeup. I know a lot of you beauties have heard the phrase “Who are you getting dressed up for?” There are just so many people who want to attack you for expressing yourself, for doing things that bring you joy. I don’t know why they do it, but I want you to know, you’re not alone. Please keep doing what makes you happy, keep being brave and strong, even if its only a mustard seed’s size of courage in your heart, thats all you need.
Lybsm ðŸ’•

No comments :

Post a Comment