Pages

Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette Tutorial l Bling Boss


Today I filmed this Jaclyn Hill x Morphe Bling Boss palette tutorial and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. I purchased this palette from Ulta last week and couldn't wait to try it for myself after hearing so much about it online.



Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Palette 

 Priced at $14.99 and with Ulta's great return policy, I figured it couldn't hurt to buy it and see for myself if the rumors were true.

Before using it though, I heard about The Vault Challenge. This is a contest Morphe is holding where the winner receives $10,000 and an invite to a Jaclyn Hill meet and greet. Just for fun, I figured I would enter and see what happens. I filmed and put together this look as my entry.

If you'd like to enter The Vault Challenge, theres still time. You simply have to create a look using one of the four Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Vault palettes. Upload it by September 17, 2018 to Instagram and tag @morphebrushes & @jaclynhill

Use hashtag #thevaultchallenge so they can find your look. You can enter up to four times, creating one look for each palette. You can use a photo or video as your entry.

For the full details, head over to the Morphe website at https://www.morphebrushes.com/pages/the-vault-challenge for more info.

For my The Vault Challenge eyeshadow look, I also used my favorite Morphe concealer as a primer and Morphe lashes for an uber glam look. I used Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on pencil and MAC smolder eye kohl for a smokey sultry effect. I also love to use the Inglot #77 gel liner to bring the whole look together and disguise my faux lash band. Lancome Mascara  is a definite must have and finishes the look.

For my face, I used my absolute favorite, must have Lancome Teint Idole foundation stick and Lancome Absolue powder. I also bake under my eyes with Laura Mercier translucent powder and use my Michael Todd Beauty Sonicblend for that flawless foundation finish. Highlighter is Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow 

For my lips I used Morphe Chippy liner and Buxom Pillow Pout in "Want You" for a matte plump lip. Then I went over that with Covergirl liquid lipstick.

Watch My Jaclyn Hill Palette Eyeshadow Tutorial on my Youtube channel and let me know you're thoughts. Will you be purchasing any of the Vault Collection?

No comments :

Post a Comment