Pages

ABH Sultry Palette Look, Tutorial and Review! ABH Holiday 2018

ABH Sultry Palette

Hello Beauties! I could not have been more happier than when my Anastasia Beverly Hills order arrived the other day. After receiving an email alert from the ABH website site that the new Holiday 2018 collection would be available soon, I signed right up to get one as soon as they became available. Yesterday it finally arrived and wow! It's completely, outrageously stunningly gorgeous and has more than exceeded my wildest expectations! 
From looking at it online, I didn't expect it to be as diverse as it is in the looks you can create with it. While I waited for the palette to arrive, I imagined lots of dark smokey eye looks with pops of glitter. Yes, it is perfect for a rich smokey eye but once I got it in my hands, I saw this baby could do much, MUCH more!! It's just so much fun! 




You can for sure make gorgeous daytime looks as well as sultry night time looks, or you can use the amazingly gorgeous shade "Bloom" to take off in a completely unexpected, yet just as gorgeous direction. I put together my first look with the palette using Bloom and when I wore it to a party that night, so many people loved it and asked me "What is that gorgeous color in your crease?"  It truly makes the most unique and stunning effect and thats why I love it so much! You know its amazing when the owner of a rival makeup company needs to know the shade! Yes, that really happened lol 


I also was able to try  the the new Anastasia Beverly Hills loose glitters and glitter glue, in addition to her Holiday 2018 lip sets. I am so in love with her glitter glue and the glitter as well. For this look, I used ABH glitter in Crystal Cave. It was absolutely stunning, finely milled and not chunky at all. For my ABH Sultry review, I would describe it as a sophisticated, luxurious  glitter, that it not obvious at all, like some glitter, yet the effect is truly mesmerizing. I also wore the  ABH lip in Bittersweet and more than love this beautiful color. Its just an absolutely perfect rich brown shade that lasts and lasts! 




I can't wait to create more Sultry looks with the Anastasia Beverly Hills Sultry palette, You can watch my ABH Sultry look tutorial below and don't forget to subscribe for my Sultry palette makeup giveaway! Every month I have a huge makeup giveaway and the ABH Sultry is just one of the amazing goodies in this months prize!



The ABH Sultry Palette Release at Sephora online is October 9th, October 11th in store. Are you beauties going to be picking up this palette for your holiday looks?

No comments :

Post a Comment