Pages

PURPLE GLITTER CUT CREASE I MAKEUP GEEK X MARSTE BLOOM PALETTE I BIBO WE...

Hi Beauties! I filmed this when I was in NY after  I received the Makeup Geek Bloom Palette, Highlighter and Lip Cream at the Marste X Makeup Geek Pop Up Shop. The colors in this Makeup Geek Bloom  Palette are so rich and creamy, I didn't even need to use concealer to make the glitter cut crease pop! This is a great look for holidays or whenever you feel the urge to glam!

Purple Eyeshadow Tutorial Alegra Chetti 
Makeup Geek cosmetics are  available at 

I was also inspired to create this look to celebrate my exciting new news..I'm now a beauty contributor on BiBo Weekly on the Hot Noise network on Roku! You can also watch on Amazon Prime. 


Makeup Geek Palette Eyeshadow Tutorial 
Bibo Weekly "BIBO, which stands for "Beauty In/Beauty Out" distributes the latest information and hot advice, from fashion and makeup to health and wellness as well as a platform for women to debate their opinions on particular topics that affect women at large."

Make sure and follow Bibo Weekly to get all the deets when it airs at

and show creator Traci Campbell
https://www.instagram.com/traci.s.campbell/


Alegra Chetti Cruelty Free Beauty 
Be on the lookout for my first ever collab! I've partnered with Absolutely Natural to create a makeup product that makes you makeup more vibrant, more gorgeous..more you! You can use it on your face and eye looks to make your looks pop and get that glow we all love so much! Plus it smells more than amazing It'll be available soon, I'll make sure and let you know when. And yes, It is cruelty free, madden the USA and all natural!

In this video I also used my favorite House of Lashes in Iconic.S happy these are now available at Ulta so we can get those Ulta points! 

 Thanks so much for stopping by.Let me know if you like this look, I also have a full face drugstore look coming soon =) 
 LYBSM 💜

Love, 
Alegra

♡♡♡Subscribe Here https://goo.gl/z4dClt♡♡♡


https://alegrachetti.blogspot.com

No comments :

Post a Comment