Pages

NYFW I WWD Michael Todd Beauty Event

Rodney Powell l Michael Todd Beauty l WWD NYFW 
I just got home from the WWD Michael Todd Beauty NYFW Event and couldn't wait to share some of my pics from this more than fabulous event. Beauty Editors and fashionistas from all over the world gathered to celebrate this years Fashion Week and no one could resist getting their hands on the newest, most sought after, Michael Todd beauty devices.  



Michael Todd Beauty Sonic Makeup Brush Sonicblend
Fashion Icons, Beauty Gurus & Editors seemed particularly impressed with the Michael Todd Beauty Sonic makeup brush, as well as their at home dermaplaning system, the SonicSmooth. 

I  personally have been using my Michael Todd Sonicblend Sonic Makeup brush and I absolutely love the flawless, airbrushed look it provides. I did my makeup with it for the event tonite and I could not believe the difference it made in my makeup application. Amazingly, the Sonicblend sonic makeup brush can be used with liquid as well as powder makeup products. I'll have a video tutorial coming soon. Truly love it so much!
.
Michael Todd Beauty NYFW Event I Alegra Chetti
Rodney Powell & Alegra Chetti NYFW 2018
I'm so honored to have been able to attend this exclusive fashion & beauty event. I'll have another review on the Michael Todd Beauty Dermaplaning System in a future post.  These amazing beauty devices are available at Ulta at 

Thanks for stopping by, 
Love Always, 
Alegra 

No comments :

Post a Comment