Pages

Lancome Genifique Second Skin Mask Review


I'm back from California and I'm sitting here in my kitchen in NY.  I can hear the rain outside my window and its absolutely glorious! It's gray and what some would call gloomy out, definitely not sunny and yet it is absolutely perfect and beautiful. Cold and rainy ha! Isn't that the definition of bad weather? Yet I'm sitting here and could not be happier, could not be more in love with this "gloomy" state. It's leading me to think, just bc everyone says sunny days are the best, maybe that doesn't make it so. 

Currently, I'm all about challenging everything I thought before. I'm all about change now, changing myself and things I used to think and believe. Today I'm going to embrace rainy days and declare sunny days as overrated. Although I cant deny I do love sunny days too..its just that rainy days don't deserve such a bad reputation, do they?
  Lets fall in love with rainy days too. Let's fall in love with it all.

Can I also just say, as a beauty addict, I really appreciate when the suns not out too much...I'm so happy with my pale skin now and really don't want sun damage. Too much sun can even can make your hair dry out and frizzy. So yes, thank you! I'm so happy to be home in cold and rainy NY.

Today I'm going to give myself at home spa day and I'm using my new Lancome Genifique sheet mask that I got for my birthday.

Lancome Genifique Sheet Mask 
This mask gives your skin the hydration it needs and leaves it looking more supple and radiant.
I purchased mine at HSN where they were having a special beauty bundle. For $79.99 you receive three Lancome Sheet masks and 1oz of the Genifique fluid.
Purchase your own set at
http://go.magik.ly/ml/9jml/
HSN also offers this set on Flexpay for 4 payments of $19.50

Watch My Video Below to See My First Impressions of this Mask

I'm wearing Double Dare  Spa Hair clips
https://doubledarespa.com/collections/accessory/products/omg-hair-up-bow-pin
and
Betsey Johnson ruffled trim robe
http://bit.ly/2ExlP6y
in this at home spa day video above. Double Dare Spa headband pictured.

Hope your able to stay warm and toasty wherever you are too =) 
Lancome Genifique Sheet Mask Review I Alegra Chetti 

Love Always, 
Alegra 

No comments :

Post a Comment