Pages

Shiny, Happy Hair with Christophe Robin Sea Salt Scrub


Best Hair Products at Sephora I Christophe Robin Purifying Sea Salt Scrub

Living in Florida has reeked absolute havoc on my hair. Thankfully, I’ve found some amazing items recently that are more than helping to bring my dull hair back to life! One product in particular that has helped me beyond measure is the Christophe Robin Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt.


I found out about this product from a fellow beauty YouTuber by the name of MakeupbySheaa.  I wound up bumping into her one day when I was home in NY, out and about shopping.  We were talking about hair and I commented how amazing hers looked. If you’ve seen her channel, you know what I mean. She has the most thick, gorgeous, shiny hair I’ve seriously ever seen! She told me she uses the Christophe Robin sea salt scrub, saying how amazing it was for her color treated hair and how it had  transformed her own hair, after she had stripped and drastically dyed her hair her signature vibrant red shade recently.

hair scrub for shiny hair 

As soon as I got home, I went ahead and purchased it. After seeing her hair, I could not wait to try it for myself. Even though at the time my hair wasn’t in the worst condition, it still appealed to me as MakeupbySheaa had said it left her own hair shiny, silky and just feeling amazing!

Once it arrived and I tried it for myself, I was more than shocked. It actually truly did leave my hair looking silky and shiny, with renewed life, body, fullness and shine.

After I  used up the bottle up however, I  didn't think about purchasing it again, as my hair just looked so good at that point. I didn’t feel the need for special treatments anymore. That is until recently.


Now that I’m living in Florida, my once shiny, happy hair had become dry brittle and lifeless. It got to the point I realized something needed to be done. That’s when I remembered what MakeupbySheaa had told me. I remembered she had recommended the sea salt scrub.
I went online to Sephora.com and I purchased it. And yes!!! I could not  believe my eyes, after using it I saw, it had worked it’s magic one again!

 And first of all, I have to say just how good my hair feels, so clean and just incredible!

And forget about how it looks!  My hair has never looked so good truly..I don’t think in  my entire life.

I am seriously on cloud nine right now, I just cannot believe it and that’s what inspired me to come and share this amazing product with you beauties today.

 Another great thing about this sea salt  scrub from Christophe Robin is that it is in a paste form so if you’re traveling with it, it won’t  leak all over your bags, like traditional shampoo. It stays a paste like texture, until you wet it and apply it to your hair.
beauty blogger  sephora hair 

At that point it becomes very sudsy and foams up like a traditional shampoo. Don’t feel worried that it won’t actually make your hair clean or will leave your hair feeling not as fresh.
It actually and truly leaves your hair clean, refreshed and in better condition, looking and feeling amazing.

best beauty blogs sephora hair 
To be honest, I’m not sure if this is a shampoo that you use on a regular basis. I believe this is a shampoo that you would use say once every three washes. Because of its hair  detoxing like effects, you may want to rotate this shampoo scrub,  and use your regular shampoo in between.
Although you may be able to use it every single shampoo if you prefer.  I recommend  experimenting and seeing what's best for you. At this point in time, I believe I’ll use it every three shampoos and I'll rotate it out between my other normal shampoos that I will write about in a future post, although I am still using Kerastase chroma, which a love.

Kerastase Chroma for shiny color treated hair  beauty blogger Alegra Chetti 

Let me know if you’ve tried the Christophe Robin sea salt hair scrub  and what experience you may have had with it. I know I could not be happier!  I'm just feeling amazing today with my hair feeling  so incredible. Let’s be honest, when you're hair looks and feels good, you really do feel better about yourself. It just makes everyday a little bit brighter.

Below is some information I found on the Sephora site that explains how it works its magic:

  •  "A scalp exfoliator and shampoo that cleanses, removes buildup, and soothes sensitive, flaky, and oily scalps.
  • This scalp exfoliator and shampoo removes styling product and dry shampoo buildup and chemical residues from color treatments, while working to rebalance itchy and/or oily scalps. Formulated with sea salt, a natural exfoliant, this shampoo also eliminates impurities and supports natural, healthy blood circulation. 

    This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner."
Let me know if you have tried this hair scrub  and what your thoughts are. As I mentioned earlier, I purchased mine on Sephora.com. If you’d like to place an order, I highly recommend Sephora,  the shipping is many times free, products arrive super fast and they also give you points to collect if your sign up as a VIB on their site.
I actually just got my second $25 Sephora store credit so far from collecting points, they are  giving money back, now as well as beauty gift sets in the rewards bazaar.

Don't Forget you can now also pick up your face spray for glowing skin, Alegra Chetti natural beauty mist on Amazon at
All Natural Setting Spray

That's pretty much it for today, Let me know how you're doing and any products you're loving recently. If you are living with hard water and in dryer, more humid climates, you definitely have to try this Christophe Robin sea salt hair scrub and let me know how this works for you.

See you soon, Beauties!
xx
Alegra

No comments :

Post a Comment