Pages

3 MUST HAVE HAIR PRODUCTS FOR SMOOTH, SHINY, FRIZZ FREE HAIR


After I posted my blog the other day on the Christophe Robin hair scrub, I received so many questions and inquiries from you beauties asking me to speak more about this amazing hair product.



Best Sephora Hair 
In today’s video, I do just that and in addition to sharing more about the Christophe Robin Hair scrub, I show three other hair products & devices that have absolutely transformed my hair recently. I can not get enough of these products and many are repeat purchases. I definitely think they are holy grail, must have hair products that you just cannot be without. 

Best Sephora Hair Products 
The first product that I speak about after doing my demonstration of the Christopher Robin hair  scrub, is the ALTERNA HAIRCARE CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Smoothing Anti-Frizz Dry Oil Mist. This product is so amazing at soothing and defrizzing the frizziest of manes.  
This lightweight mist is infused with antiaging caviar extract and a blend of replenishing  oils which add shine, as  well as leaving hair soft and silky smooth. 
Shiny, Smooth, Frizz Free Hair
 It is formulated without parabens or sulfates and adds luster and shine, while soothing flyaways in an ultra lightweight mist. 
It’s made of a naturally derived, replenishing blend of oils, that leave hair smooth, soft and protected from heat. Based on clinical research, this product provides 93% reduction in breakage,  heat protection up to 450°  and gives frizz control for for up to eight hours. 

 Another item that I show in today’s video that gives the ultimate shine and glass like hair,  is the  Kerastase  elixir oil serum. This serum is a blend of four precious hair oils that add shine and deeply nurture, while preventing breakage of your hair.  It is infused with four all natural oils  which at suppleness, softness and shine, while nurturing  and strengthening. s This hair oil can be used before & during a blow dry for hair that’s super shiny hydrated and healthy looking. I absolutely love this product and I definitely cannot get enough. 

I personally us this product while my hair is wet. I let it air dry, then mist the Alterna Dry Oil spray on top. 

Best Kerastase Hair 

I also use the Kerastase  chroma line for shampooing my hair, which I will speak about in the future video. Although I have to mention, this shampoo is so amazing, I actually was able to stop getting Brazilian blow outs. It gives the same shiny hair effect with the damage!
Kerastase Hair 

 Finally the third product that I show in this video is the Drybar tress press digital styling iron. This is a straigntening  iron you can use to straighten, wave or curl your hair while soothing and adding shine. The tress press features  ionic technology and titanium plates for smooth, shiny hair and quick curls or waves. The "floating plates allow you to straighten your hair in one pass, while the rounded edges allow you to wrap your hair around the barrel for curls and waves."

 Since purchasing this dry bar at Sephora I have never seen my hair so shiny, glossy and smooth...just basically the hair of my dreams!!  I highly recommend it, it has for sure  changed my hair game beyond my wildest dreams!

Thank you to everyone who wrote and wanted to hear more about my hair care favorites for shiny hair! I absolutely love these products and I'm so excited to share what's working for me with you beauties. 

Below are the items mentioned in this video. I did purchase all items mentioned with my own money and this video is not sponsored. 

Christophe Robin Cleansing Purifying Scrub with Sea Salt

Alterna Dry Oil UV Shine Spray 
CAVIAR ANTI-AGING® SMOOTHING ANTI-FRIZZ DRY OIL MIST

Kerastase ELIXIR ULTIME OIL SERUM


DRYBAR THE TRESS PRESS DIGITAL STYLING IRON

Alegra Chetti Natural Beauty Mist, Glowing Skin Setting Spray 
See more on my blog at 

No comments :

Post a Comment