Pages

Jeffree Star Halloween Mystery Box Unboxing


 I'm so happy I finally got my hands on a Jeffree Star mystery box. In today's video, I unbox this Halloween Makeup Mystery Box and show what's inside.
Jeffree Star Cosmetics Halloween mystery boxes come in three tiers. There is the premium mystery box which contains four items, the deluxe mystery box contains eight items and the supreme mystery box contains 13 items.  The box that I am unboxing today is the premium mystery box. 

Jeffree Star Mystery Box l Halloween Makeup
Spoiler Alert 🚨  Keep reading to find out exactly what I got in my Jeffree Star mystery box..

As I mentioned earlier, I  purchased the premium mystery box and received the four items below. 

The first item that I discovered in my mystery box was the Jeffree star Velour liquid lipstick in the shade Soul Sucker. Although this shade looks to be black upon first inspection, and actually has also been described as a black brown,  after applying it to my lips I would describe it as a more greige like color, as it appeared more gray on my lips once shaken and applied.
I absolutely love greige lipsticks and feel they are truly wearable. I have worn a greige shade similar to this quite a few times and I always feel very comfortable and confident in it. This Soul Sucker shade also seems to have gold flecks of glitter in it and it's just absolutely stunning!

This shade Soul Sucker is exclusive to the Halloween mystery box and is not available for purchase anywhere else.  They are currently being sold individually for upwards of $50 on sites like Poshmark and eBay because of how exclusive it is.
 I highly recommend to shake Jeffree Star Velour liquid lipsticks before you use them to distribute and disperse the pigments evenly on your lips. This will ensure an even, non streaky look.

The second item I unboxed in my Jeffree Star Halloween mystery box is the Jeffree star lip ammo in the shade Brown Sugar. This lipstick is from the Jeffree star Jawbreaker collection and it has been described as "the perfect warm bronze". It has a  glitter formula that can be worn alone or as a lipstick topper, to add a pop of shimmer and highlight.
 I personally love lip ammo lipsticks from Jeffree Starr. I love how they are super long wearing, creamy and richly pigmented.
Jeffree Star Vegan Lipstick 
The third item that I unboxed from my mystery box, is the Jeffree Star Velour liquid lipstick in the shade Cherry Wet. This is an  absolutely stunning red liquid lipstick from Jeffree Star that I would describe as it almost neon like. It is a permanent member of the Velore liquid lipstick collection and it has been described as the color of "fresh cherry juice juice in a mouthwatering vibrant red pink hybrid".
 I personally love how Velore liquid lipsticks dry completely matte and stay on for hours. I also love to top them with a lipgloss for a glossy wet lip look.

Jeffree Star Vegan Makeup 
Jeffree Star Mystery Box l Red Lipstick 
The final item that I unboxed in my Jeffree Starr mystery box is the Jeffree Star mini Jawbreaker palette. This pallet is absolutely stunning and I truly was shocked to find it in the mystery box. This  eyeshadow palette retails on its own for $28. 

Jeffree Star Makeup 
With this pallet and the other three lipsticks that I received, I am shocked at the value and savings of the Jeffree star mystery box.
 The mini Jawbreaker pallet includes the shades Bubblegum and Invite Me and is travel friendly and vegan like all Jeffree star cosmetics. The Jeffree Star October Mystery Boxes are now sold out but you can purchase these items separately via the links below.


Brown Sugar

Cherry Wet

the Mini Jawbreaker Palette


 When you purchase a mystery box, there are no returns or exchanges so shop with care.

Don't Forget you can now also pick up your glowing skin setting spray, Alegra Chetti natural beauty mist on Amazon at
Natural Setting Spray 



No comments :

Post a Comment