Pages

Beach House Transformation with SpaceJoy Virtual Decorating App!

Spacejoy Interior Decorating App 

I’m so excited to have found the Spacejoy virtual decorating app, now designing my home just got super easy! 
The Spacejoy interior designers match your style and budget to help you design your very own dream space. You just need to take a picture of your room, upload your images & dimensions and they’ll get it designed! 


I’m currently working with my own SpaceJoy interior designer named Irina. She has been extremely helpful in guiding me along in the process of truly decorating my home for the very first time.  I really appreciate  how excited Irina has been on this journey with me, helping me  to bring my dream home vision to life. She’s been extremely dedicated in helping me to build out the perfect space. I could not be more grateful for her insight and help.


  I started by sending her photos of my space as it is now (seen above) and by measuring and providing space measurements. Irina asked me to send any photos from Google and/or  Pinterest that captured the look I liked, making our very own mood board.  She takes the picture of my house and designs it from there. 

 Based on photos that have inspired me so far, Irina recommended that we go with a coastal beach look. I am living here on the water and just a few blocks from the beach so this is just what I had in mind. I really love blue and gold tones, mixed in with natural elements so I can’t wait to see what Irina comes up with in the next few weeks. 

Below is the floorplan SpaceJoy created to begin working on my space.


Our house is currently decorated with my husband's friend Peter's leftover leather furniture..not beachy at all.  Soon all that's about to change though..thanks to home decor website Space Joy

 Spacejoy also features products that you can buy right away from the site, all recommended by your expert personal interior designer. I love how Spacejoy is dedicated to spreading happiness with their affordable and easy interior designing services.

I also love how with this interior decorating 3D app, you can also revise your home design - move, rotate, swap furniture till you land on a design you love, all with the help of your designer.


 I'm currently offering a limited time offer only to my readers, sign-up for a free trial and you’ll get one room designed of your choice for free. Limited period offer, don’t let this amazing opportunity to try Spacejoy pass you by.

No hourly rates, no hidden charges no overheads, try Spacejoy for free right now and sign-up for a free trial at https://shopg5.com/r/spacejoy/alegra  

I'm so excited I will be hosting a Spacejoy giveaway soon, so be on the lookout for that. I’m super excited to share Spacejoy with you all and I believe you will really love this interior decorating app as much as I do. 

 I'll be back  letting you know how my virtual home decorating is coming along.  I'll definitely update you with pictures as soon as it is done. I can't wait!
How would you decorate your dream home? Do you have any ideas for my space? Have you tried a decorating app? Can't wait to hear your suggestions! 

Thank You to Spacejoy for partnering with me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment