Pages

Gorgeous Hair on the Go! Go Straightener Cordless Straightener + Curling Iron in One


Hi Beauties, I made this hair tutorial today using the Go Straightener 2 in 1 Cordless Straightener & Curling Iron in One.  In this video I also use my favorite wave spray, OUAI Wave Spray to prep my hair before curling. This spray is fantastic at helping you achieving those perfect tousled waves, without any stickiness.




OUAI Wave Spray 

In the past I have tried sea salt based wave sprays and always felt they left my hair feeling weighed down and; to be honest, just plain gross. This wave spray by OUAI is different in that it's made with rice protein, instead of sea salt. It truly leaves you with the most perfect waves, that are soft and touchable too. I'm definitely going to be picking more up at the Sephora Bonus Event going on now. Sephora VIB's can get 20% off their order when they use code HOLIDAYSAVE


BB Hairdresser's Invisible Dry Oil

Another hair styling product I love to use for full voluminous waves is the Bumble & Bumble BB Hairdresser's Invisible Dry Oil Finishing Spray. I use this after I curl my hair and brush through the curls. At that point, I mist a product like this Bumble & Bumble one through my hair. It gives your hair so much volume and makes your waves look that much fuller and just incredible. I love how it makes my hair feel as well; not sticky at all, and that it provides UV protection. 

According to the Bumble & Bumble site

"This lightweight, frizz-taming micro-mist deeply moisturizes and softens dry hair. This UV-protective formula delivers radiance and frizz control, without collapsing styles. Dry, dull hair is left looking revived and healthy. This mist also works well with dry, damaged, and/or color-treated hair."
Bumble & Bumble Dryspun Texture Spray 


The Bumble & Bumble Dryspun Texture Spray is my all time favorite texture spray to use after curling my hair. As you can see, it's also a Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner for 2019. I'm currently out of it, but its definitely amazing!!!I've purchased several bottles already and truly never want to be without it. I will for sure be picking up this hair product up during the Sephora VIB sale. 



Finally I love to use a light hold hairspray, like this Oscar Blandi one to hold my wave in place.
This Oscar Blandi hair spray for "volume, hold and shine" is extremely lightweight. If you prefer a stronger hold, try the cult favorite L'Oreal Paris Elnett
Beachy Waves Hair Tutorial  Cordless Straightener



 In this hair tutorial above,  I used the Go Straightener 2 in 1 Cordless Straightener & Curling Iron in One. I love how this straightener 
  • has temperature ranges from 160-180-200 degrees⁣

  • is  cordless and rechargeable for on the go and wireless use ⁣

  • love the Heat Resistant Rose Gold cover for easy storage and safety 

  • love how it’s 2 in 1 function, it’s the Worlds First Straightener and Curler with the built in ridges ⁣

  • lightweight, easy to store

  • nano ceramic tourmaline non stick heating plates help keep hair shiny ⁣

Purchase at ⁣this Cordless Straightener at 





Alegra Chetti All Natural Beauty Mist, Ultimate Setting Spray for Glowing Skin & Long Lasting Makeup at
http://bit.ly/2VyE0OZ 💕

No comments :

Post a Comment